With the easing of restrictions by the government, we are now allowed to open as we used to, without the need for table service and no restrictions on numbers at tables. With the urge for caution at this time, we are maintaining some procedures and advice in order to keep our staff and customers safe.
- Whilst you are no longer obliged to log in either via the QR code or manually with a staff member, we recommend that you continue to do so, in order for accurate and successful test and trace records in the event of someone who has been on the premises testing positive.
- Face masks are also no longer mandatory and each staff member has been given the option whether to wear one or not. Please respect others whether they decide to continue wearing a mask or not and avoid any unnecessary prolonged close contact with others not in your social group.
- We will continue to offer hand sanitiser in the pub and would appreciate you using it when entering the pub and after using the toilets.
- Having done a revised risk assessment with staff, they are all aware of our cleaning procedures and the continued need to sanitise all touch points and hard surfaces regularly throughout the day.
- We would appreciate you maintaining the one way system of entry and exit to minimise unnecessary close contact with other customers.
- Finally, we are delighted to be back to ‘normal’ and welcoming you back into your local and will be putting on events and entertainment, so please check the updates on Facebook and the website for details.
Thank you! The Hope & Anchor staff team